Skip navigation.
Home Renatl Assistance

Rental & Shelter Assistance

Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Northwest Community Action Center offers emergency assistance to families who are homeless or who are in jeopardy of becoming homeless. Funds are available for rental and shelter assistance if you live in Toppenish, Wapato, White Swan, Harrah, Granger, Zillah or Buena.

Rental Assistance: Based on available funding, resources are available to assist with first month’s rent, deposits or past due rent when at risk of becoming evicted. Assistance is provided to families, elderly and disabled individuals who meet income requirements.

Eligibility Documentation:

  • Identification for primary head of household
  • Rental Assistance Application
  • Documentation of dependents
  • Eviction notice or landlord statement
  • Verification of previous 3 months of income
  • DSHS Additional Requirements rejection
  • Household Application

Shelter Assistance: Emergency shelter for families, elderly, and disabled individuals is provided through local motels for up to five nights.


For more information please contact us. See our staff roster.

Yakima Valley Farmworkers Clinic Link and Image Northwest Community Action Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilities.
© Copyright 2005 - 2012 - Northwest Community Action Center

For NCAC Staff

Some documents on our site require Adobe Acrobat Reader software to read and print.
WorkSource Toppenish Link and Image