21st Century Community Learning Centers After-school and Summer Program
21st Century Afterschool and Summer Programs provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for youth in grades K-12. We offer hands on learning in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM), Art and Music, Robotics, Community Service, Homework Help, Career Exploration, Field Trips and many other activities.
21st Century also offers adult education for the parents of youth attending our programs. These can include but are not limited to ESL, Parenting Classes, Family Night, and Computer Classes.
What You Need to Know
21st Century is a free program offered at the following locations in the Lower Yakima Valley.
- Locations are subject to change.
- Registration fee may apply.
- Safe Haven Community Center – (509)865-1804
(Grades 6-12 who live in Toppenish) Registration fee may apply.
- Kirkwood Elementary School – (509)865-8171
- Lincoln Elementary School – (509)865-4555
- Valley View Elementary School – (509)865-8240
- CATs Academy – (509)865-1241
- Yakama Nation Tribal School – (509)865-4778
- Buena Nueva Community Center (grades K-5 who live in Buena)- (509)865-7630 Ext 2748
- Harrah Elementary School – (509)848-2934
- Zillah Middle School – (509)829-5511
- Granger Elementary and Middle School – (509)854-1003
- Outlook Elementary School – (509)658-2400
- Mabton Middle & High School; Artz Fox Elementary – (509)894-2158
- Smith Elementary School – (509)882-8700
- Grandview Middle School – (509)882-8600
- Grandview High School – (509)882-8750
21st Century After school and Summer Programs are open to the youth who attend the school where the program is offered.
• Safe Haven Community Center: The after school and summer program is for middle and high school youth who live in Toppenish. (A registration fee may apply at Save Haven Community Center.)
• Buena: The after school and summer program is for grades K-5 for youth who live in Buena.